Maxima Serene Seat Post Fluid, for use in servicing Reverb Seat Post. - Not for use in Remote
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
RockShox YARI CHRC B1+/RC B2 – B3/PIKE B3+/LYRIK C2+ SELECT/REVELATION CHRC A1+/RC A2 – A3 200 hour/1 year Service Kit
200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES DUST SEALS, FOAM RINGS, O-RINGS, CHRC SEALHEAD, DB C1 SEALHEAD) - YARI CHRC B1+ /REVELATION CHRC A1+, PIKE B3+/ LYRIK C2+ SELECT
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
$8.00 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$8.00 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
7-Function Premium Multi-Tool - Micro Lever Compatible: Choose from five colors. - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee™. - Hex Wrenches: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm. - T25 torx and Flat Blade screwdriver. - 70 grams. Rx Micro multi-tools deliver the perfect balance of size, weight, and function, ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments. Designed for performance and durability with 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee™. Each new Rx Micro model now includes a 2mm hex wrench.
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products. - Solvent resistant synthetic handle and bristles. - Not recommended for oral use. Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose built brush features. The tapering length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs removing even the deepest dirt and grime. The Pedro's Toothbrush can also be a great tool for applying degreaser to drivetrain parts. While holding the Toothbrush flat with the bristles out to the side, pour degreaser to the bristles. Then quickly move the toothbrush to the drivetrain and apply the degreaser using a light scrubbing motion. This technique works especially well with Pedro's Degreaser 13.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's adjustable linkage shop clamp is found in more shops than any other professional level clamp. The 100-3C features solid cast aluminum construction and durable replaceable clamp covers. Clamp has reliefs on both jaws for cable routing. - Fits all generations of PRS-2, PRS-3, and PRS-4 stands, and PRS-5 stands manufactured before 6/96 - Fits bike frame tubes from 1" to 1-5/8" (25mm to 41mm) - The clamp jaws are nominally 4 inches (10cm) wide - Uses 468B jaw covers
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Disc brake rotors should be regularly checked for wear to ensure safety and performance. The DCA-1 installs onto most digital, dial, or vernier calipers (including the Park Tool DC-1) and features protruding contact points that allow measurement of the center of the braking surface, bypassing the unworn edge to ensure an accurate measurement. The conical end points of the DCA-1 can be used to measure center-to-center distances of bolt holes for calculating bolt circle diameter (BCD) of chainrings and cranks. - Compatible with most standard vernier, dial, and digital caliper designs
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
The HCW-16.3 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip features improved compatibility with 5-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes and freewheels. The HCW-16.3 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A purpose-built wrench designed for compression nuts, nipples, and other fittings found on hydraulic brake systems. The five-sided flare wrench head evenly spreads out the force being applied to the wrench, reducing the risk of damage to fasteners and brake hoses. Features a slim, low-profile design to access low-clearance fittings found on hydraulic levers and calipers. Built-in 3/8" fittings allow for use with a torque wrench to achieve proper torque. - Double-sided wrench features 7mm and 8mm wrench openings - Dimensions: 4" x 0.75" x 0.15" (101mm x 19.5mm x 4.5mm) - Weight: 44g (1.55 oz.) NOTE: When using with a torque wrench, the MWF-3 should be installed at a 90° angle from the beam of the wrench.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
$20.95 - $26.95
The MT-10, 20, 30 and 40 are high quality folding take-along tools that feature forged aluminum side plates, a mix of hardened and plated tools, and smooth ergonomic operation.
"The PCS-9.3 is a basic folding bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic – a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair. Features 18"" (460 mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing. The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a locking support yoke and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-9.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.* The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion. The PCS-9.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop. NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.? - Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8"" to 3"" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts - Narrow clamping jaws (2.7""/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts - Durable textured powder coat finish - Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg) - Height adjustable from 39"" to 57"" (990 mm–1450 mm) - Base when open forms a triangle of 36"" x 36"" x 48"" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm) - Folds down to 44"" x 14.5"" (1140 mm x 370 mm) - Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg) - #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray"
- 150lb holding capacity - Includes work tray (#105) (900119-01) - Base not included (900706)
$4.99 - $5.02
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs