The new 8-Bit System is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap. Three multi-tools begin the 8-Bit System: 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool, 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover Multi-Tool, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers. A total of 22 functions between the three tools will keep you rolling to the next town or trailhead. - 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut - Magnets keep all bits in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent - 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque - Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains) - Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
- Essential bearing press for installation of bearings with a 10mm minimum ID - (1) 3/8 ACME threaded rod, (2) 30mm standoffs, (2) threaded handles
- Drift and over axle set for less common thru axle hube and frame bearings - For use with 3/8" press rod - See wheelsmfg.com for full list of contents
The Wheels Manufacturing universal bottom bracket drift presses all current Wheels Mfg bottom bracket cups into your frame or bearing cups. The adapter is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed below. Each step is laser etched with the diameter size. - Inner hole sized to fit 1/2" threaded rod. Not for use with Wheels Mfg PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 - Compatible with any other press with a 1/2" diameter rod - Recommended for use with Wheels Mfg Universal BB Press - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red - Sold individually - Drift can also be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide! Fits the following bottom bracket shell sizes: - BB30 (42mm) - PF30 (46mm) - BB86, BB92 (41mm) - BBRight (46mm) - BB386EVO (46mm) - Cannondale BB30A (42mm) - Cannondale PF30A (46mm) - Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm) - Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm) - TREK BB90, BB95 (37mm) - PF24 (41mm)
$57.42 - $69.00
Zyklop Metal ratchet with switchover lever. Slim design for work in even very confined spaces. The 72 fine-pitched teeth allow a small return angle of 5 degrees. Comes with a switchover lever for convenient direction change and secure socket locking function. Forged, full metal ratchet (chrome-molybdenum steel) for particularly high robustness and long service life.
The 16-piece set from the screwdriving tool specialist Wera solves the most important screwdriving problems associated with bicycles—reliable control of applied torque to protect sensitive components—with a click-torque wrench in the unmistakable Wera design. It features a very robust design with high accuracy, along with easy setting and saving of the default values. The audible and tactile snapping on reaching the scale values facilitates the safe setting of the desired torque values, while the robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile trigger signal when the set torque is reached - 16-piece wrench set for bicycle applications with torque control including Wera Clique-Torque wrench A 5 (2.5-25 Nm) - Sockets and bit sockets for the most popular screw profiles on road bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes - Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with an audible and tactile click when the scale value is reached (click 1) - Safely quantified force: when the set value is reached, the torque wrench triggers audibly and noticeably (click 2) - Precise to +/- 4%
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 18+ folding tool lets you take it all with you without weighing you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 18 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
The Mini P20 is a 20-function, pro-quality, precision mini-tool with a sleek forged alloy body. Integrated chain tool with built-in master link tool for removing master link type chains folds away for a streamlined profile. Perfect for any road or trailside repair. - Body Material: Forged aluminum - Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Size: 7.4 x 2.9 x 1.8cm / 2.9" x 1.1" x 0.7" - Weight: 131g / 4.62oz - Additional Features: Knife blade lock, extendable for leverage, and secondary chain link fence - Includes neoprene bag Tools: - S2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm Allen wrenches - 8mm hex socket - T15 / T25 Torx wrenches - 14G / 15G / Mavic M7 / Shimano 4.5mm spoke wrenches - CrMo steel chain tool, CrMo master link tool - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Serrated knife / saw
Don't let a broken chain put your bike out of commission. Topeak's Super Chain Tool is a great addition to seat packs and home tool boxes alike. It's made of hardened steel and includes 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a chain hook and a chain tool.
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Shimano Genuine Professional disc brake bleed kit Includes: - TL-BR002 Funnel unit for ST series Road Brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) - TL-BR003 Funnel unit for BL series MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) - TL-BR001 Syringe unit - 4-pcs set of Bleed Blocks (Piston spacer) Features: - New oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Improved syringe unit design now using a stronger threaded tube joint and revised locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for ST type Road brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
- 200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit for Deluxe/Deluxe Remote A1-B2 (2017-2020)/Deluxe Nude B1+ (2019+) - Includes Air Can Seals, Piston seal, Glide Rings, IFP Seals, Remote Spares
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
RockShox, 11.4115.092.010, Complete service kit, 2011 Vivid Air
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
RockShox Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon Non-Scratch O-Ring Pick Tools (Qty 5, for use on suspension products)
RockShox RockShox Dust Wiper Kit - 30mm Flangeless Low Friction (Dust Wipers and 10mm Foam Rings) - Judy Silver/Judy Gold (BOOSTâ„¢ FORKS)
RockShox 30mm Seal Kit
Service kit to assist in scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of RockShox dropper seatposts.
200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES AIR CAN SEALS, PISTON SEAL, GLIDE RINGS, IFP SEALS, SEAL GREASE/OIL) - SUPER DELUXE THRUSHAFT C1 - TREK (2021)
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes sealhead seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, grease) - Super Deluxe Coil (2018+)
200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES AIR CAN SEALS, PISTON SEAL, GLIDE RINGS, IFP SEALS, SEAL GREASE/OIL) - SIDLUXE A1 (2020)
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
RockShox YARI CHRC B1+/RC B2 – B3/PIKE B3+/LYRIK C2+ SELECT/REVELATION CHRC A1+/RC A2 – A3 200 hour/1 year Service Kit
200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES DUST SEALS, FOAM RINGS, O-RINGS, CHRC SEALHEAD, DB C1 SEALHEAD) - YARI CHRC B1+ /REVELATION CHRC A1+, PIKE B3+/ LYRIK C2+ SELECT
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Page 1 of 2 Next page