Bont Vaypor G
Lighter, Stronger, Faster
The Vaypor G brings to Gravel riding Bont Cycling’s industry-leading carbon technology and biomechanical efficiency. Our latest flagship shoe sets new standards for those with a passion for dirt.
- Model: Vaypor G
- Material: Unidirectional carbon monocoque chassis with Durolite upper and faux suede leather liner
- Stack Height: 3.6 mm
- Air Vents: Frontal area and tongue air vents
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Sole Guards: Replaceable
- Padding: Memory Foam
- Cleat Mounting: MM grid plus grip / SPD compatible
- Fit Customization: Fully Heat Moldable Chassis utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Closing Options: Dual dial retention system with Kevlar wiring
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||Two-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA closure|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 40||09345379030090||VGBB-40|
|Black / 41||09345379030113||VGBB-41||210000006810|