Enjoy exploring the wide, stable Outback 68 Crown/Skin Xtralite. Featuring full-length steel edges for enhanced downhill control and an Offtrack Crown pattern for reliable grip, this ski is also Easy Skin compatible. Reduced length sizing offers improved control and maneuverability for an easier skiing experience.
A combination of adhesion and click-in-place for reliable grip and straightforward attachment and removal. The material mix of mohair and nylon glides perfectly is very durable, and grips especially well.
- Weight Per Ski: 1780g/179cm
- Base/Climbing Zone: Sintec / Offtrack Crown / Easy Skin
- Excellent off-track climbing capability
- Easy Skin compatible
- Full-length steel edge
The Outback 68 Crown/Skin Xtralite uses the following technologies:
Air Tec Steel Edge:
- Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Weight-optimized core for steel edge skis.
Nordic Rocker Camber:
- Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
Offtrack Crown & Easy Skin:
- Exclusive climbing system combination for steel edge skis. If Offtrack Crown no longer grips steep terrain, it's time for Fischer Easy Skin. Like a switch-on all â€“wheel drive.
- Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
|Blue / 169||09002972956973||N51023||210000011220|
|Blue / 179||09002972956980||N51023||210000011221|