Fast, light, sporty and agile.
Who would have thought that the SQlab ergonomics experts are also quite good in high-tech, material science and carbon manufacturing.
- Stability: Syntace and SQlab are the only manufacturers to remain in the big bike magazine break test without damage.
- Weight: At 200g, the handlebar is one of the lightest and most stable on the market.
- Ergonomics: With a sporty sitting position and a handlebar width from 740mm and under 9° backsweep, the wrists are always overstretched. SQlab currently has the monopoly for sporty MTB handlebars.
- Damping: The 311 FL-X has been developed with regard to flex behavior. In an elaborate study we were able to prove that almost all high-quality handlebars have damping characteristics between 0% and 15%, depending on the intensity. The 311 FL-X is between 20% and 30%. The higher flex has no disadvantages in steering precision. The steering forces are clearly below the vertical forces.
- Area of use: Marathon, Cross Country and Trail bikes with sporty sitting position and under 130mm suspension.
The pictured stem is not included in the scope of delivery.
The 15mm or 30mm Rise (handlebar height) allows an individual adjustment of the sitting position.
- Area of use: MTB race
- Width: 740mm
- Shortened maximum width: 720mm
- Backsweep: 16°
- Upsweep: 4°
- Material: carbon
- Clamping: 31.8mm
- Downsweep: 0°
- Stretch: 0mm
|31.8mm / Black / 15mm / 740mm||04260086857370||2164||2524|